Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Morning !!

Well today I have had to get up extra early as Tom started work at 7am and I needed him to change my dressing before he went, so I was up showered and dressing changed by 6.30am which is the middle of the night!
I had a strange day yesterday, I was very tired in the evening and went to bed around 8pm, only to find that I couldn't sleep, so after reading for a bit I got up and went down and had a cup of tea. When I went back I did sleep OK. It helps being able to sleep on my side again without too much pain. For some reason I can sleep pain free on my left but if I sleep on my right it causes pain after about 30 minutes.
I seem to be able to keep on top of all the washing and the house is tidy, I can potter around dusting and putting stuff away. Yesterday I even did some scrapping and card making which was nice, I had a lot of thank you cards to do!!
Today Madeline is coming over for lunch , which she is bringing. I am looking forward to that.
Dad has taken Beth to school today, they have gone as she wanted to go on the walking bus. I think its the fluorescent jacket that's the attraction!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

The thankyou card is totally lovely! Thank YOU

Anonymous said...

You're sounding bright and breezy.

Hope you're not too sore.

Happy Wednesday xxx