Thursday, May 03, 2007

Told Off !!

This morning mum phoned me to tell me off. At forty something you can still get told off by your mother!! It seems that I have failed to add her hand crafted card to my blog. This was an oversight on my part, the only ones I have added were the ones made by online friends, not once thinking about mums card. So later on I am going to take a photo of it and put it on line!!

Don't smack me mother!!

Today Tom is off work so we are going to pop into town to bank a cheque, then have a look at some shower cubicles and then I want to pop into the Galleria to buy some shorts for Beth and take a look in Papermill, or should the priority be the other way around ?? I may have to have several hours in bed after that lot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi..I had to laugh at this post. I'm 40something as well I've realized I'll NEVER be too old to get scolded by my mom! :-)