Monday, May 14, 2007

Emily's Art Challenge!


I am really enjoying this challenge and being off work allows me to keep up with it!! Working is so over rated, I could get used to this!! I decided to start to collect these beautiful beads and i was surprised to receive 6 for my birthday, they were gifts from Mum and dad, Laura and Scott and Shirleen. Added to that I had bought myself one as a treat, so my bracelet is well underway.
My bracelet is a mixture of Troll beads and Dolly Beads, the Dolly's are hand made by my friend Jaq and you can see her shop here - http://www.astringofbeads.co.uk/.
Thanks for this challenge , its keeping me focused!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made a beautiful card .
just like you i also love beads , more pandora-like .

greetings Roos
from holland

Anonymous said...

cool surprise - the beads look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

love this card, great photo too

Je@net said...

Wow, great surprise, looks wonderful!!

saffiertje said...

This is nice!!!!! great Beads!

domestic goddess said...

loving your beads Lyzzy xx

Jen said...

Beautiful card and beads. What an awesome gift!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the black background, really makes the colours of the beads stand out better than any paper could have done. It is fantastic.

Jen said...

Oh Lyzzy I've been a bad, bad friend :( I'm catching up on your blog (and wow Em Falconbridge commented - how cool is that???) and I'm dead impressed at how well you are doing and how positive you sound. I really hope you are still on for Debden! Sorry I've been wrapped up in my own stuff but I promise to be more available :) Take care and let me know when you are well enough for a Starbucks....

Marjolein said...

Oh wow, I love those beads! No wonder you've got a new addiction! Great surprise:-)

Nicole said...

those beads are awesome, very cute cards

Unknown said...

Awesome card and how nice to be surprised like that :)

jess said...

Love your card!
:)

Anonymous said...

It was great idea to do card about gift! Beads are pretty :) and your card too! :)