Monday, May 23, 2011

They have landed.

The first leg of his holiday is over, he has now landed in Sydney, Australia. He seems to have been lucky with his flights, this is the second one to arrive slightly early!! I expect they are both tired there is something tiring about sitting on a plane for 12 hours.  Both of the flights I have been able to track on a flight tracker on my iPhone which is amazing technology!!
Just before he left Hong Kong he sent me this picture by email, I am not sure where it is (apart from in Hong Kong) but one thing is certain I would not have any desire to find out what was at the top of those steps!!!!
I hope they have a good few days in Sydney.
We didn't visit Mum tonight but she has text to say that she has stood up twice, so that is progress, hopefully small steps very soon.

No comments: