Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Real Deal.



I can't believe that this is the last time I will be watching one of my children take part in the Panshanger School Christmas play. I have been going to see the plays for the past 18 years, its an institution and part of my life.This year for the first time I was allocated seats in the front row, I know that I have arrived !!!
I hope that the next time I go there will be to watch the next generation, whenever they may come along !!!!
This performance was very good far more polished with the singing much louder.The children seemed to enjoy themselves. Beth was brilliant and so brave to sing a solo.
Next year it'll be something different.

3 comments:

Debbielou said...

"What a fantastic photo !! Well done Beth - clever girl and very brave to sing a solo x"

Ginger Claire said...

Can't you borrow someone elses child so you can go next year?Beth looks great.

suebaru said...

You must be part of the furniture!Em came home in tears last night as it was her last one too! And I'm not stalking you...honestly ;)!